Sunday, July 27, 2008

On the Move

Ellis just started to "army crawl" --- entering the world of mobility. I enticed him to move with the remote control and a promise of a better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Corporal Cutie Pants, go! No wonder he was so tired last night. Does that officially count as his first crawl?

Anonymous said...

Ellis and I are definitely cousins! I can tell because I make the same noise walking as he does crawling. That and the fact that we are both so good looking leaves no suspicion or doubt. Congrats to Ellis!!! jimmy d

HK said...

He's quite the determined little guy! I love the sounds he makes, he's exerting a lot of energy crawling. Go Ellis go! - Heather

Anonymous said...

I am exhausted just watching him. But it looks like all the crawling lessons have paid off. I think it definitely counts as his first crawl, look at him go!