Friday, October 3, 2008

Like a Bug in a Rug

We just bought Ellis a new hat that wraps around under his chin. It's a little bit big - sometimes slipping down to reveal only his nose and lips. I can't believe that he puts up with it - but hey - we heart Ellis.

3 comments:

HK said...

Very like Ellis to have a hat slip down and cover him up and still be a happy camper. Anna HATED having things on her head. I bought this cute pea pod outfit for halloween when she was an infant but as soon as I put on the hood that covered some of her face she would just scream. They each have their own little personalities, don't they? I love Ellis' smile.

Maggie said...

It was awesome seeing you guys over the wedding weekend! Ellis is too fabulous to be true. Nice job guys! Visit hollowaysinjapan.blogspot.com for views of Miss Lily and fam.

Becky TenEyck said...

Kimbo! Ellis is rippin' flippin' adorable. I hope you are well my friend! What's he dressing up as for Halloween? Parker was a bee for his first halloween : )