I know that it's way after Easter, but I LOVE this picture of Ellis and the Easter Bunny. My Mom & I were at the mall and drawn in like moths to this furry flame.Getting this picture actually took a great deal of work. To start, the Bunny can't actually see Ellis thru it's over-sized head - so I have to position it's hands - er, paws - to hold Ellis. Second, Ellis is looking everywhere except the camera and constantly sucking on his hands. And, oh, did I mention it's my first time being a Mommy and doing any of this?!?
Imagine me repeating over and over, "Ellis, look at Mommy...Ellis, look at Mommy," while frantically waving my hands in circular motions as I walk backwards away from Ellis and out of the camera range. It was my most proud and least proud moment all at the same time. What can I say except, "I heart Ellis" (and Happy Easter).

1 comment:
More pictures, more pictures, more pictures... and maybe a video or two! Keep up the great work, Kimi.
Post a Comment