I was debating between posting Ellis' pictures to a flickr account or to create a baby blog. My blogging stamina isn't really the best (i.e. kimbocita) - but I'm feeling very inspired by other bloggers:
Heather has some AMAZING photos of Anna (maybe that's why she is a professional photographer). I particularly like this one because it captures Anna's curiosity - glimpsing the world outside. (I'm finding out that it's not easy to take pictures of babies. Ellis will look away or wildly move his arms or continually snack on his fingers. In the picture above, I'm trying to show off the onesie that Jeff at Brook's work designed for Ellis. Rather than help me show off Jeff's artwork, Ellis was far too interested in holding his toes - which he just discovered last week.)
Emily is such a total cutie - I love those cheeks! She is Ellis' second cousin and 100% Japanese-American (just like me - there aren't too many of us left). Linda (Emily's Mom - who married my cousin Rick) has a great sense of humor - this blog always makes me smile.
And finally, I love reading my friend Erick's blog. He chronicles the latest adventures of the ultimate Budapest/Portland jet-set power couple. Brook and I went to visit Erick and Agi in Budapest last year before Ellis was born. They took us to an open-air museum where they feature statues from the Communist era. I took a picture of this statue which features Hugo and Helena Schlombolsovick -- two evil dictators known for their spot-on marksmanship and love of fine cheeses.So - here begins the Ellis blogging story... stay tuned (and be patient with me)

1 comment:
God only knows how much I love that boy. And you. You're off to a great start... Keep bloggin' it out!
Post a Comment