Currently, we are experiencing a heat-wave (well, maybe "heat-wave" is an exaggeration - but it is hot for us) and Ellis gets to go around the house in only his diaper... happy days!

I don't know what it is about kids loving to be without clothes - but Ellis is definitely feel refreshed today. Everything seems a little bit better -- playing on the activity mat, watching his mobile, swinging in his swing -- he is enjoying it.
And, Mommy, of course, is prepared for such an occasion. I picked up this diaper cover about a month ago and thought it was funny (and informative).


1 comment:
Hahaha! Love the diaper cover. The sad thing is, some people probably need the reminder. Emi-chan also loves the fact we're letting her run around just in a diaper. I think she'd love it even more if we let her run around totally nekkid. That would be a disaster. ~ Linda
Post a Comment