This picture really doesn't capture the full essence of the Cook inspired Rock-A-Do (all I can say - thank goodness Sanjay-jay wasn't in the finals this year). Thursday, May 29, 2008
The Next American Idol
This is the second year that we have participated in an American Idol betting pool and, sadly, the second year that I have finished in last place. The David-v-David showdown was the best finale yet. We were completely shocked by the results and Ellis - well as you can see - was pulling for David Cook all along.
This picture really doesn't capture the full essence of the Cook inspired Rock-A-Do (all I can say - thank goodness Sanjay-jay wasn't in the finals this year).
This picture really doesn't capture the full essence of the Cook inspired Rock-A-Do (all I can say - thank goodness Sanjay-jay wasn't in the finals this year).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment