It breaks up the forehead and really takes years, I mean, months off. Try not to stare at his piece when you see him, Ellis is still very self conscious about it.Actually, many people think that I purposely style Ellis' hair for that "Young Republican" look. It just falls like that naturally - it's even got the little curl at the end - quite amazing. And, well, his Mama's for Obama.

3 comments:
Oh come on, his hair's coming in beautifully! Poor kid's gonna get a complex. BTW, I'm going to be needing those mad Photoshop skills of yours someday soon, so keep 'em handy.
Hilarious! Seriously though, have you thought about him being a baby model, I think they'd love him and he seems to be a mellow guy that would do well in photo sessions. It would give you fun outings!
Hey Kim! I found your blog through your Facebook profile. These pictures are too crazy--looks like Mommy's got to much time on her hands. (ha ha!) Ellis is SUCH a cutie, and I don't say that about every friend's baby!
Post a Comment