As a first-time parent - sometimes it's hard to know when your child has outgrown something. Other times, it's not so hard.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Harry Houdini is back! If you'd have given him one more minute, Ellis would be out of those shackles and performing card tricks behind his back! I can't wait to get home to squeeze him.
Yes, as a first time parent myself I sometimes wonder if she's done with something and other times it's quite obvious like Ellis in this video. Hilarious! Anna never did that with her bouncy chair. I actually kept her in it until about 13 months and she liked it way better than the exersaucer when I was in need of having her be immobilized. Looks like you'll need to retire the bouncy chair. Do you have an exersaucer? He won't learn how to climb out of that for a while.
2 comments:
Harry Houdini is back! If you'd have given him one more minute, Ellis would be out of those shackles and performing card tricks behind his back! I can't wait to get home to squeeze him.
Yes, as a first time parent myself I sometimes wonder if she's done with something and other times it's quite obvious like Ellis in this video. Hilarious! Anna never did that with her bouncy chair. I actually kept her in it until about 13 months and she liked it way better than the exersaucer when I was in need of having her be immobilized. Looks like you'll need to retire the bouncy chair. Do you have an exersaucer? He won't learn how to climb out of that for a while.
Post a Comment